Grid 2.0 Foam Roller
Featuring a hollow core design, the TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller is composed of a patented multi-density foam surface to deliver firm compression on tight muscles, knots, and kinks. The proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands, which help promote the flow of blood and oxygen – the key nutrients needed to repair muscles. Ideal for beginners to advanced rollers, the GRID Foam Roller releases muscle pain and tightness, improves mobility, and increases circulation to help users move and feel better.
TriggerPoint empowers people of all lifestyles to move and feel better. TriggerPoint designs and develops innovative massage therapy tools that mimic the touch of a therapist’s hands – making their foam rollers, hand rollers, massage sticks and balls ideal for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.
● Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen—the nutrients
needed to repair muscles
● Proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands
● Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
● 26" length can accommodate larger bodies or offer a more stable surface
● For beginners to advanced rollers